Workshop terms and conditions
Confirm booking with payment
Course fees are payable in advance. You will get an email confirming your enrolment.
Cheques are to be made payable to The University of Queensland.
Cancellations and Transfers
- Cancellations will be accepted without charge where SBMS has been notified in writing at least five working days prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- One transfer will be accepted without charge where SBMS has been notified in writing at least five working days prior to scheduled commencement date. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of $55 (GST incl).
- Transfers or cancellations within five to three working days of the scheduled date will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- Transfers or cancellations within two working days of the course date will attract the full fee.
- Non-attendance on the day of the course attracts a full fee.
- Substitute participant are accepted at any stage and it is recognised that extenuating circumstances do sometimes apply and we are more than happy to discuss these.
- If a replacement is nominated, the remaining monies after charges will be held in credit for use within twelve months from the date of the original course booking, any additional costs associate with transferring to a different course must be paid prior to attendance in replacement course.
- Course dates, times, course content and fees are occasionally subject to change. Should the need for such changes occur, SBMS will make every effort to inform course participants prior to the commencement of training.
Policies and Forms
The School of Biomedical Sciences is home to the Gross Anatomy Facility (GAF) which is an authorised School of Anatomy governed by Queensland legislation, Transplantation and Anatomy Act 1979 (PDF, 515KB). This Act ensures that donors received through the School's Body Donor Program are treated with the utmost of dignity and esteem. The Facility is also required to abide by the University of Queensland Occupational Health and Safety Policies and Procedures. You may be required to complete and return any or all of the forms below prior to commencing training. Information will be provided upon enrolment.