Innovation in biomedical education
This program promotes research into the understanding of student learning and to develop innovative teaching methodologies that enhance student outcomes. Our research groups have 7 broad research interests: Scientific Reasoning and Critical Thinking, Tablets and Virtual Laboratories as Learning Tools, Internationalisation of the Curriculum, Mobile and Blended Learning, Meta-learning, Assessment and Feedback and Undergraduate Research Experiences and Inquiry-Based Learning.
- Dr Louise Ainscough - Meta-learning
- Dr Prasad Chunduri - First year higher education in biomedical sciences
- Dr Kay Colthorpe - Scientific reasoning and assessment
- Dr Hardy Ernst - Mobile and blended learning
- Dr Lesley Lluka - Internationalisation
- Dr Mary-Louise Manchadi - Pharmacology of natural compunds